Wed, Dec 27|
North Shore Area Partners
Tai Ji Quan: Moving for Better Balance
Time & Location
Dec 27, 8:30 AM – 9:30 AM
North Shore Area Partners, 36 Shopping Center Rd, Silver Bay, MN 55614, USA
About the Event
Mondays & Wednesdays from 8:30 – 9:30 am.
Tai Ji Quan: Moving for Better Balance involves slow, flowing movements that help relax the mind and build the body. Each session consists of warm-up exercises, a mix of core forms and brief cool-down exercises.
What are the benefits of Tai Ji Quan?
- Build strength and increase postural control and range of motion
- Increase awareness of body positioning
- Control your center of gravity to prevent falls
- Maintain functional capabilities that will help you remain independent
- Make rewarding social connections
For more information or to register, contact: Ericka Blanchard, LSW at email@example.com or at 218-353-1464.
To join the program, you will need to complete a physical abilities questionnaire and sign a waiver.