Cost Share Recommendations
North Shore Area Partners is pleased to provide services whether you contribute or not.
• What is important is that you receive the services you need.
• We trust that you value these services, and will contribute as you are able, when you are able.
Why we ask you to share in the cost of services.
• North Shore Area Partners’ services are funded partially by grants, and these grants require that we ask clients to share in the cost of providing you this service.
• The demand on public resources is increasing, and your support helps ensure that our organization is able to continue providing these services to our community.
• Your contribution helps cover the staff, supplies, insurance and other overhead costs associated with providing these services to all who have a need.
Cost Share Recommendations.
• Our suggested cost share is determined from sliding fee scales based on your reported monthly income relative to poverty level.
• These are guidelines only. It is up to each client to determine what makes sense in their own situation. In cases of hardship, the cost can be waived entirely.
• We will work with you to ensure you receive affordable quality care that meets your needs.