COVID-19 Update: We are following recommended guidelines to protect our community from the spread of COVID-19, by suspending in-person meetings, public programs, non-essential transportation, and by following safety and sanitization precautions. Please see below for changes to our services.
Homemaking & Chores
- Home delivery: Deliveries of prescriptions, groceries and supplies is once a week on Thursdays (with the potential to increase to twice a week). Orders called in by Tuesday will be delivered Thursday. *25 Item Limit
- Hot senior dining meal delivery: With the help of a generous donor, we are able to arrange delivery of meals from Northwoods Grille to out-of-town residents.
- Frozen Meals-on-Wheels delivery: Delivery continues with added safety precautions and no crossing of house thresholds.
- Light housekeeping
- Light yard work & repairs
All non-essential assisted transportation has been suspended; however, we are still arranging rides for essential medical appointments. Both driver and rider will be screened for exposure/symptoms on the day of the appointment and the rider will sit in the back seat if possible.
Companionship & Caregiver Support
- Friendly phone calls
- Respite for caregivers
- Caregiver consultation
Information & Referrals
- Emergency phones
- AARP tax preparation: Federal and State tax deadlines have been extended until July 15. Tax preparation services are suspended due to COVID-19.
- Legal Aid: Assistance is still available by phone through Northeast MN Legal Aid office (800-933-1112).
- Medical equipment loan closet
- Education & advocacy
- Service coordination
Spring 2020 Program & Services Flyer – Coming Soon!
Cost Share Fee Schedule
We’re here to help.
North Shore Area Partners offers compassionate and confidential support
for older adults age 60+ who wish to remain in their homes for as long as possible.
Please write us a message and we will get back to you promptly.